Welcome to Long Beach Campground. In order to make your stay and that of others around you a happy experience, please observe these campground rules and regulations at all times while staying at Long Beach Campground. Please ensure that you, your invitees, friends and family understand them. Thank you.
- Both the main gate and the campground gate are locked to vehicle traffic from 11pm - 7am. This is to discourage drinking and driving, maintain quiet hours and protect the golf course. If you arrive late or need to leave early, you can park outside the main gate and walk in. If you arrive late, your site number will be written on the camp ground door, but you must register the next day and always keep a clean site. Emergency services has keys for our gates for your safety and can be reached at 911.
- You may not access the golf course at any time without purchasing a greens fee for the purpose of golf.
- Check in is 1pm - Check out time is 11am.
- All campers and visitors must check in at the office upon arrival.
- Quiet time is 11pm-8am.
- Excessive noise or loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- No generators.
- Disorderly or dangerous conduct will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic eviction of the entire party. There are no refunds if you are evicted.
- Do not cut or limb trees on the campsite or elsewhere on the property. Firewood is available for purchase at the Campground Office
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Any attacks by animals on staff or other campers will result in an eviction. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pets must not be left unattended.
- The campsite area must be kept clean and bear aware for the enjoyment of all. Bears, crows and raccoons will become a problem when food and garbage are not properly stored.
- Place all garbage in the garbage containers provided and sort your own recycling please.
- All campfires must be supervised by an adult and contained within the fire rings. Please fully extinguish your campfire before you leave the site.
- Maximum of 2 Vehicles Per Site.
- 6 People Per Site Max.
- Please remember that you are our guests and if you have visitors you are responsible for their behaviour. If your visitor is breaking the rules, the entire booking will be evicted. There are no refunds for evictions.
(Click to see answers)
We have free showers that are available for Long Beach Campground campers.
We are approx 2 minute drive from the world famous Long Beach in the Pacific Rim National Park.
We make a big effort to keep our location clear so that we don't attract bears. If they do make a presence here, we have to call Parks Canada to cull the bear. Crows in the area are also a problem. If there is any food left out, they will be there first thing in the morning calling the rest of them.
No. The few scheduled daily flights do not land or take off from the air strip that is near the camp sites.
Our rates are based on 4 persons per site. We allow up to six campers per site with an added charge per person per night.
Yes you can! Generators must be shut off for quiet time at 10PM
Yes. Normally, we are able to allow fires all season.
No. There are two vehicles max per site and six people max.
No. This is a family camp ground and fires must be out at quiet time.
No, but the rates are great!
No. There is firewood available for purchase in the Campground Office.
You can park outside the main gate and walk in/out. Late reservations will be posted at the office.
Yes, but they must leave by 10 pm.